Saturday 2 June 2007

Peter Rhodes

I have been wondering for some time where Peter Rhodes, who writes a column called "comment on the national scene" printed in the JEP actually writes from, as he clearly is UK based. He often refers to readers sending him e-mails, but no e-mail address is given against his column, so I presumed that the column is a copy of one printed in a UK newspaper. I have been searching online, and I think I have located him.

There is a Peter Rhodes who writes for the Express & Star, and there is a picture of him here which looks like the one next to the column. So should you want to make your opinion known to Peter Rhodes, I wouldn't write to the JEP, as it is unlikely that he reads it, instead contact him through the Express and Star.

1 comment:

A Holiday In The Sun said...

I've always thought his was a syndicated column...no local journalist would be so eager to go round poking at issues with a pointy stick!

It surprises me that the normally rather staid JEP feature such a "radical" and tabloid style column.

If only they also started to follow the tabloid style of investigative journalism...THAT would undoubtably make for some enlightening reading!