Wednesday 20 June 2007

Website Frenzy

Is there some sort of formula that calculates the prosperity of a place on the number of websites against population or something? I just keep finding more and more websites for Jersey. I recently went away, and on return noticed a number of websites in the airport, and in the free guides for visitors, then on the back of a few vans, in magazines, in the JEP, tattooed on people's foreheads ... no, that last was a joke. But website addresses are everywhere. How can I have thought there were not many in this little island?

I am sure that there must be a way to discover all the websites ending in .je, which of course are all local, but I don't know that way. I even found a local e-zine, http://www.taste2day.com/ which is due to go live this Summer. Virtual Jersey is bigger than I anticipated.

No comments: